Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I HEART

Comments

• GurnGurn Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    Lionas said:
    I hate that just this morning I converted a bunch of credits to bound to buy something. I should have foreseen this.
    You just have the most first world problems, don't you?
  • AleutiaAleutia Member, Historian Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurn said:
    You just have the most first world problems, don't you?
    We actually took a vote this morning, and decided Selthis wins that trophy.
  • DelrayneDelrayne Member Posts: 457 ✭✭✭
    That last shardfall. Fun stuff!
  • AulaniAulani Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I really need to get an anchor. :( Or the ability to survive longer. But yes, it was fun!
  • DiceneDicene Member Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Delrayne said:
    Yeah, I'm not complaining in the least Septus. I'd much rather fight and die, than harvest shard x 40. I just don't get the mindset of some who think dying is the worst thing ever and that they lose so much xp....It's to easy to bash up what you want, xp loss should not be a factor ever.
    Dying and taking Nyrroth back is 0.60% for me at Level 100. That's maybe 24 demons with an owl. Takes more time to get back from Dis than it does to bash that experience back.

Edit: I hate to spend credits on anything but lessons, but I'm going to save and get an Anchor as well.
    Yeah, I'm flip flopping on a set of token pipes or the anchor first.
  • SelthisSelthis Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delrayne said:
    Yeah, I'm flip flopping on a set of token pipes or the anchor first.
    Anchor.  Pipes are nice, but if you already have something set up for them, it can be a long term thing. Its convenience.  Anchor means you're getting back into the fight that much faster.
    I'll probably save up for at least the linseed pipe, then get the anchor and wait on the other two.
    Osila and her Shadows and awesomeness. <3
  • AulaniAulani Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I was rather disappointed with the whole thing. You guys tried to RP with us, which was neat, but as soon as we reacted outside of the expected, 'Uuuuhh.. sure! We'll help give immortal power to this entity we don't know anything about', you stopped playing with us. :(

I will heart when they finally tell us what the ToA 'theme' is! Hurry up!
    We totally expected you guys to do what you did. We stopped because I went into finals week and then spring break. >.>

And in that time we figured we'd do something else instead.
  • AhkanAhkan Member Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RPing with Celidon
  • EllenEllen Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Aulani said:
    I was rather disappointed with the whole thing. You guys tried to RP with us, which was neat, but as soon as we reacted outside of the expected, 'Uuuuhh.. sure! We'll help give immortal power to this entity we don't know anything about', you stopped playing with us. :(
    Sorry.. wasn't intentional, as Gurn said. He went into finals, and I'm going into finals next week.
    H:418(107%) M:372(88%) X:9.95 <eb><db> (B:0) read sign
    You read what is written on an old piked sign:
    Magickers and demons beware - your flesh will be our feast.
    H:418(107%) M:372(88%) X:9.95 <eb><db> (B:0)

I heart the fact that, that sign was at the location of the last shardfall fight!
    That the scripting thread is seeing some activity.
    I'll be getting my log edited and posted up. I'm curious what happened on demonic's end, though!
  • KanthariKanthari Member, Historian Posts: 209 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    @Samaos.  For being awesome.  Also for saving the Tzolkin from the zombie apocalypse.  True story.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • IluvIluv Member Posts: 703 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy hell do I love the new daegger hunt and also addiction change.
  • LalitanaLalitana Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Khandava is populated by corgis?
  • SelthisSelthis Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, its more than likely that Ahkan is the one with the axe, I'm the one with the double sword and Lio is the one standing off to the side looking at us and shaking his head.